Become a registered member of CoCEAL! We offer several membership categories in order to draw a diverse group of individuals and organizations interested in supporting our mission.
The membership year is July 1 – June 30. To become a member or to renew your membership, please review the options click “Join Now” to complete the online membership form. Upon completion of the form you will be prompted to submit your payment with your debit/credit card via PayPal. You can also download and complete the membership application HERE, and mail it with your cash or check to:
Benefits of becoming
a member of CoCEAL
- Membership in Colorado’s only higher education professional organization devoted to promoting, advocating, and supporting the advancement of Latinos in higher education.
- Professional development and networking opportunities throughout the year.
- Lunch provided at CoCEAL membership meetings.
- Access to CoCEAL’s Noticias e-newsletter, providing the latest information on current events, job announcements, and relevant programs and activities.
- Ability to submit campus news, job announcements, and other content to CoCEAL Noticias e-newsletter. Opportunities Noticias has been accessed internationally from Japan, Great Britain and Spain. Career opportunities included in Noticias average 50 views within 10 minutes of posting.
- Eligibility to vote in CoCEAL general elections and/or serving as a CoCEAL elected officer.
- Promotion of your institution via listing on CoCEAL website, Noticias e-newsletter, social media outlets, and other CoCEAL promotional materials.
- Participation in the 2015-16 Youth Leadership Development Forum.
(1 vote per institution)
Open to not-for-profit colleges or universities, agencies or organizations that operate in Colorado.
$250 for 3 Members
$500 for 10 Members
$750 for Unlimited Members
Colleges and universities must be regionally accredited by Middle States Association of Schools and Colleges; New England Association of Schools and Colleges, North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, Northwest Association of Schools and Colleges, Southern Association of Schools and Colleges or Western Association of Schools and Colleges.
Affiliate Membership (Non-Voting)
Open to any staff member, instructor, organization, secondary school counselor or any other individual who is committed to CoCEAL’s mission and core values.
$25 for Individual Membership
$250 for Organization or Corporation