Become a registered member of CoCEAL! We offer several membership categories in order to draw a diverse group of individuals and organizations interested in supporting our mission.
Thank you for your interest in updating/renewing your CoCEAL Membership. We are in the process of transitioning our fiscal agency, until then we are not taking in new membership payments. If you updated your membership in the 2017-2018 year, we will continue to honor that membership level and your membership benefits. Please check back with us at the beginning of September to update your membership. Thanks for your understanding and patience during this time.
Benefits of becoming
a member of CoCEAL
- Membership in Colorado’s only higher education professional organization devoted to promoting, advocating, and supporting the advancement of Latinos in higher education.
- Professional development and networking opportunities throughout the year.
- Lunch provided at CoCEAL membership meetings.
- Access to CoCEAL’s Noticias e-newsletter, providing the latest information on current events, job announcements, and relevant programs and activities.
- Ability to submit campus news, job announcements, and other content to CoCEAL Noticias e-newsletter. Opportunities Noticias has been accessed internationally from Japan, Great Britain and Spain. Career opportunities included in Noticias average 50 views within 10 minutes of posting.
- Eligibility to vote in CoCEAL general elections and/or serving as a CoCEAL elected officer.
- Promotion of your institution via listing on CoCEAL website, Noticias e-newsletter, social media outlets, and other CoCEAL promotional materials.
- Participation in the 2015-16 Youth Leadership Development Forum.
(1 vote per institution)
Open to not-for-profit colleges or universities, agencies or organizations that operate in Colorado.
$250 for 3 Members
$500 for 10 Members
$750 for Unlimited Members
Colleges and universities must be regionally accredited by Middle States Association of Schools and Colleges; New England Association of Schools and Colleges, North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, Northwest Association of Schools and Colleges, Southern Association of Schools and Colleges or Western Association of Schools and Colleges.
Affiliate Membership (Non-Voting)
Open to any staff member, instructor, organization, secondary school counselor or any other individual who is committed to CoCEAL’s mission and core values.
$25 for Individual Membership
$250 for Organization or Corporation